Kendrick Mews is a cobbled cul-de-sac off Old Brompton Road/ Reece Mews (parallel to Reece Mews and opposite Barnaby Place, other original/ surviving Mews) in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It contains 7 properties used for residential and commercial purposes (sports and antique car dealers).
At some point between October 1940 and June 1941, a high explosive bomb fell onto Manson Place, south-west of Reece Mews. The Mews was noted as having comfortable living conditions with an ordinary standard of living when the London Poverty Maps were first published.
The Mews is not part of a Conservation Area.
The two and three storey properties have plain or painted brickwork facades, a variety of mansard, pitched and flat roof styles and are surrounded by a cobbled road surface.
Originally the stable/ coach house accommodation for the main houses on the surrounding streets, the primary purpose of the Mews properties is now a mixture of commercial and residential.
Before and since 2003 there have been a few planning applications made for alterations to the properties in Kendrick Mews; most notably, alterations to the fenestration and change of use of some of the properties to residential hostels.