Woodstock Mews is a T-Shaped, cobbled cul-de-sac off Westmoreland Street in Westminster. The Mews contains 4 properties used for residential and commercial purposes.
Between October 1940 and June 1941, a high explosive bomb is recorded falling onto Weymouth Street, just east of the Mews. The area was noted as being fairly poor with lower than normal household earnings when the London Poverty Maps were first published.
Woodstock Mews is situated to the west of the Harley Street Conservation Area in Westminster; first designated in 1968, the area is now dominated by terraced houses of different periods and different levels of social status. It retains a substantial medical presence, whilst offices predominate to the eastern edges.
The three storey, plain brickwork buildings in Woodstock Mews have mansard roofs surrounded by a cobbled road surface, with partial raised pavements.
Originally the coach house accommodation for the main properties in Wimpole Street, the buildings are now predominantly used residentially. There have been a few planning applications made prior to and since 2003, mainly alterations to the roofs of the properties. Conservation Area controls now apply to any new development in the Mews.