Reece Mews is a cobbled through road off Old Brompton Road/ Kendrick Place (parallel to Kendrick Mews and opposite Barnaby Place, other original/ surviving Mews) in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, leading on to Harrington Road. It contains 16 properties used for residential and commercial purposes.
At some point between October 1940 and June 1941, a high explosive bomb fell onto Manson Place, south-west of Reece Mews. The Mews was noted as having comfortable living conditions with an ordinary standard of living when the London Poverty Maps were first published.
The Mews is not part of a Conservation Area.
The two storey properties have rendered or painted brickwork facades, a variety of different roof styles and are surrounded by a cobbled road surface.
Originally the stable/ coach house accommodation for the main houses on the surrounding streets, the primary purpose of the Mews properties is now a mixture of commercial and residential.
Before and since 2003 there have been a few planning applications made for alterations to the properties in Reece Mews, most notably; roof extensions, external alterations and basement excavations.